Not sure where to go?
The Student Hub can be your starting point for information and support with any issues relating to your Melbourne Polytechnic experience.
If we can’t help you directly, we will put you in contact with the area that can. We will stay in contact with you until you have the answers you are seeking.
Examples of what we can support you with:
- Printing Academic Transcripts
- Putting you in contact with your teaching department, IT support or the Library
- Updating your personal details
- Public Transport Victoria Concession Card applications
- Printing Enrolment Confirmation information
- Student parking and campus information or directions e.g. where to access First Aid, Prayer Rooms etc.
- Student ID Card printing/reprinting
- Printing and photocopy credit top-up (on site at Preston)
- Where to find timetable information
- Making counselling appointments
- Information and advice relating to Melbourne Polytechnic policies and procedures including:
- Course refunds
- Tuition Payment Plans
- Course withdrawals and deferrals
- Printing of certificates
- Providing feedback, i.e. complaints/compliments/suggestions
To contact our supportive team:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5pm
Closed weekends and public holidays.