OUR COMMITMENT TO MELBOURNE POLYTECHNIC STUDENTS
Creating a supportive environment to build your confidence, enabling you to pursue your passion and career.
Melbourne Polytechnic makes these commitments to our students:
- We introduce you to industry opportunities to help kickstart or progress your career pathways.
- We strive to deliver a quality learning experience that equips you with real skills and practical knowledge.
- Our teachers are passionate about their field. They will motivate you to reach your potential and support you in your studies.
- We help you to identify and pursue your passions and strengths.
- We make support available for both your education and wellbeing, in a safe and inclusive environment.
- You are welcomed as part of a collaborative community of students, teachers, staff and industry.
How was the Student Charter created?
We asked students from a range of different courses and programs about what’s important to them at Melbourne Polytechnic. The Student Charter is a collection of their insights and feedback.
How is the Student Charter used?
Students can use the charter to understand what they can expect from Melbourne Polytechnic. Staff will use the charter as a set of guidelines to deliver the best possible learning experience to students.