10% or 20% off tuition fees across all study periods
New students commencing onshore or online from offshore but have not elected to take the International Online Scholarship
Scholarship Format / Structure
Partial Tuition Scholarships/ discount
Number of Scholarships Available
What are the requirements that must be met for a person to be eligible for this scholarship?
- International students
- Meet the required academic threshold (per selection criteria)
- Eligible students can only receive one Melbourne Polytechnic scholarship.
Students who have already commenced any course at Melbourne Polytechnic and have yet to complete those studies are not eligible to apply for this scholarship - this includes students intending to transfer to a different course offered at Melbourne Polytechnic.
How will recipients be selected to receive this scholarship?
- Previous study and/or background
For 10% scholarship
- Successfully completed and achieved 65% or above for Year 12 equivalency or;
- Successfully completed 65% or above Vocational Australian studies Certificate IV and above
- Successfully completed HE studies with a GPA of 2.5-2.9 (if using the 4-point GPA system) or GPA of 5.5-5.9 (if using the 7-point GPA system)
For 20% scholarship
- Successfully completed and achieved 70% or above for Year 12 equivalency or;
- Successfully completed 70% or above Vocational Australian studies Certificate IV and above
- Successfully completed HE studies with a GPA of 3.0 or above (if using the 4-point GPA system) or GPA of 6.0 or above (if using the 7-point GPA system)
- Application form and all documents required
- Graded transcripts / statement of results where it is not indicated on the certificate
Students do not need to apply for this scholarship separately. If they are eligible for the scholarship, the admissions officer will provide a scholarship letter together with an offer letter.
Who to contact for more information
International Office: email@example.com