To apply for a scholarship, you’ll need to complete an application form and submit it together with any required supporting documents. Check the individual scholarship information as application requirements vary and may include formats other than written applications, including auditions or interviews.
Tips on applying:
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully
- Make a note of the deadline and give yourself plenty of time to upload your application
- Make a list of all the supporting documents you need
- If you need to supply references, ask for these early and give them enough time to write you a great reference
- Increase your chances by applying for as many scholarships as you are eligible for
- One of the most common misconceptions about scholarships, is that you have to be ‘top in your class’ to apply. Scholarships are awarded on a range of criteria, such as merit, your area of study or personal circumstances. Make sure you apply. Go for it!
|+ Eligibility criteria|
Eligibility criteria differs between scholarships. Generally, this will outline any prerequisites needed to qualify or entitled to receive the scholarship. This may include (but not limited to):
Please make sure you check the eligibility criteria of the scholarship you are applying for carefully.
|+ How will my application be assessed?|
Selection criteria is listed for each scholarship and does vary between scholarships.
Make sure you read this section carefully. In most cases there will be a written application element. In some cases other elements or formats will be required such as reference letters, interviews or auditions.
Applications will then be accessed and selected by a scholarship selection panel.
|+ How do I submit my application?|
Instructions will be given on the individual scholarship page. A link to either an application form and or booking page will be listed with prompts to complete.
|+ When will I be notified of the outcome?|
You will be notified or updated within 5-10 working days of the scholarship application period closing. This date will be listed on the individual scholarship page and will vary between scholarships.
For more information on scholarships, please contact:
Phone: 03 9269 1242
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 26th June 2017