Melbourne Polytechnic Photo Imaging – tuition by Industry Professionals using state of the art equipment and facilities
Combining tuition from current photography industry professionals with first class facilities at Fairfield and Prahran campuses gives our students the highest quality practical training in photo imaging.
Melbourne Polytechnic Photo Imaging offers professional studio spaces, state of the art lighting, image capture and post production equipment and even a fully-equipped traditional black and white darkroom (Fairfield campus only).
Facilities and equipment include:
- Latest Adobe Creative Cloud Software installed in both Mac and PC labs
- High-end inkjet printing facilities using Epson Professional printers
- State of the art professional photo lighting systems in all studios
- Current range of Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras and lenses
- Fully equipped analogue darkroom and alternative processes facilities
- Students have out of class access to studio facilities, computer/print labs & darkroom.
When hiring a creative space at Melbourne Polytechnic, you will have access to our studios for your professional use.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 11th April 2016