Melbourne Polytechnic Photo Imaging – tuition by Industry Professionals using industry-standard equipment and facilities
As you progress through your studies you can make use of out-of-hours access to these facilities. This provides invaluable learning and development opportunities and gives an insight into what it would be like to work in a real life industry-standard photographic studio.
Facilities and equipment include:
- Latest Adobe Creative Cloud Software installed in both Mac and PC labs
- High-end inkjet printing facilities using Epson Professional printers
- Professional photo lighting systems in all studios
- Current range of Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras and lenses
- Fully equipped analogue darkroom and alternative processes facilities
- Students have out of class access to studio facilities, computer/print labs & darkroom.
New Photographic Studio and Computer Lab facilities at Prahran
Photography and Photo Imaging students have a new photographic studio and gallery space at Melbourne Polytechnic’s Prahran and campus.
The Prahran facilities include:
- Large spaced white and black cycloramas
- Open plan gallery space
- General purpose meeting area
- Kitchenette facilities
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 10th May 2019