If you're affected by harassment, discrimination or bullying then there's help available. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and safe environment for everyone.
View our policy to learn how we define responsibilities and the processes for maintaining a safe and fair environment for all of our students. To see a counsellor contact Student Services on 9269 1314.
Talk to a counsellor or teacher
- They can help you decide if discrimination, harassment or bullying has occurred
- Advise on appropriate action
- Support you whether you decide to pursue a complaint or not
If you believe that you’ve been harassed, bullied or discriminated against you can take positive steps to manage the situation.
- Know your rights
- Lodge a complaint – refer to our complaints policy and process
- Contact the Fair Work Commission – 1300 799 675
- Talk to someone who can help – Counsellors, friends and teachers
- If you feel safe and confident, approach the person who is bullying you and tell them that their behaviour is unwanted and not acceptable
Ask a friend to help you talk to the bully
Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission
Level 3, 204 Lygon Street, Carlton, VIC 3053.
Advice Line: 1300 292 153
TTY: 1300 289 621
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 24th January 2018