The International Office strives to make our students’ experience of Melbourne Polytechnic positive, enjoyable and valuable to their futures.
We pride ourselves on the close relationships we build with our students, starting before they arrive here in Australia and continuing well after graduation.
Some of the services we offer to our International students:
- Monitoring study progress to ensure academic success
- Assisting with any problems which may arise before arriving and throughout your stay in Australia
- Arranging free airport pick-up
- Arranging orientation at Melbourne Polytechnic
- Provide up to date information relating to the provision of support services available
The official point of contact for international students is the International Compliance/Welfare Officer.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like further information sent to your postal address.
Alternatively, you can contact an Education Agent in your country.
Room PA117, Building A
77 St Georges Road
Phone: +61 3 9269 8400
Phone: +61 3 9269 1666
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 10th January 2019