From fees, courses to finding all the information you need – we've got you covered.
Carefully check all the entry requirements for the course you are applying for. The next step is to complete the Melbourne Polytechnic International Student Application Form.
Submit you application to our International Office by email, mail, fax or through an authorised Melbourne Polytechnic Education agent. Please read and understand the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment before applying.
Your application must be accompanied by:
- A certified copy of your passport
- Certified copies of your academic qualifications translated into English
- Evidence of your English language proficiency
- Any other information or documents that are specified in the usual course entry requirements (this may involve a recent portfolio of your work, an audition, resume or interview).
- If you are in Australia on a student visa, please provide evidence of your current course enrolments
Melbourne Polytechnic International Office can assist you with the submission of your application, and once received will become the single point of contact for all your queries.
There is no fee charged for submission of an application. Fees are only charged once your enrolment is confirmed.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 3rd October 2016