Higher Education qualifications at Melbourne Polytechnic combine research and theory with practical applications and real world skills. These qualifications have been designed in consultation with industry, with the objective of providing a skilled future workforce to drive economic and social progress.
A Melbourne Polytechnic qualification is an investment in yourself and your future. Thrive through learner-focused activities, where you will be able to develop problem-solving skills, team work and communication skills, and awareness of ethical, social and cultural issues that will prepare you to operate professionally in the workplace.
Higher Education qualifications include Associate Degrees, Bachelor Degrees and Master Degrees. These are delivered across several campuses which have well-equipped, contemporary facilities tailored specifically for each course.
Melbourne Polytechnic provide a range of student services to help you succeed. Whether you need advice or support with accommodation, counselling or learning assistance you can access these services as a student at Melbourne Polytechnic.
Student Services include:
- Cafeterias located at each of your campuses
- Childcare services at Preston, Epping and Greensborough campuses
- Prayer rooms on each campus for quiet reflection and prayer
- Disability support services
- Accommodation services
- Fitness and health facilities
- Student Life at MelbPoly that provide a range of activities on and off campus
- Teaching facilities providing services in hairdressing, beauty or fitness.
Where to get further information
TEQSA – Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency national register
QILT – Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching
VTAC – Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre
Information on appeals and grievances processes – please refer to: Feedback and Complaints
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 24th January 2019