Fees for Higher Education – Local Students


Fee Information for Higher Education students

Domestic Students

Fee information is available via the course details page for each course.

You may be eligible for FEE-HELP.

FEE-HELP is a federal government loan given to eligible fee paying students to help pay for part or their entire tuition fee for Melbourne Polytechnic Higher Education programs.

To be eligible for a FEE-HELP loan for a unit(s) of study you must be:

  • An Australian citizen; or
  • The holder of a permanent humanitarian visa who will be a resident in Australia for the duration of study; or
  • The holder of a permanent visa who is undertaking bridging study for overseas-trained professionals and will be a resident in Australia for the duration of study.

For more details please refer to the FEE-HELP website.

International Students

Fee information for international students is available through the International Office. Please contact Melbourne Polytechnic's International Office for more information. 

Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 17th February 2017