Department: Creative Arts
Sessional technician roles are available within the in Creative Arts Department at Melbourne Polytechnic. We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to work in the following areas on a sessional basis.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Industry experience in equipment repair and maintenance in music, theatre and sound and / or a relevant qualification.
- Experience working with computers and an ability to troubleshoot minor Apple computer hardware/software problems. Software the Department uses includes: Logic Audio, Sibelius, Pro-Tools, Abelton Live.
- Provide recommendations to the Manager of Department in respect of replacement or upgrade of equipment.
- Develop and maintain relevant OHS materials and an awareness of OHS within the departments programs.
- Assist with promotional displays, presentations and workshops supporting the departments programs.
- Elevated Work Platform license and an electrical tagging and testing license are preferred.
- Current driver's license.
$25.00-$30.00 per hour (depending on above qualifications and experience).
Please send a CV and expression of interest statement outling your skills and experience to ua.ud1542489159e.cin1542489159hcety1542489159lopen1542489159ruobl1542489159em@no1542489159nnagw1542489159erdna1542489159
Applications close November 25th 2017