To be successful in this role you will need the following:
Please note a Working With Children Check (Employee) will be required for this position.
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate in the relevant qualification.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 including TAEASS502 (Design and Develop Assessment Tools) and TAELLN411 (Address Adult language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN)) or TAE40116 are essential.
- Required workplace Certificates in High Risk work.
- Thorough knowledge of current industry practices and procedures
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- The Diploma of Vocational Education and Training or an equivalent course of teaching training is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience working within the relevant industry.
For a full list of Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
Payment is at the rate of:
- $72.27 per hour for Casual Teaching -Certificate IV qualified
- $75.12 per hour for Casual Teaching-Diploma or equivalent (AQF5) teacher training qualified.
- $78.08 per hour for Casual Teaching-AQF6 teacher training qualified
Salary is based on the Victorian TAFE Teaching Staff Agreement 2018 and the appropriate qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Applications must include a cover letter and address the Key Selection Criteria on the position description
Position description and other relevant documentation can be found below.
Please ensure the following:
- Your application is to be attached as one single document (Word or PDF)
- Applications are saved as follows: "First Name, Surname, Position Number", e.g. "John Smith, 1234"
- Include the job title and position number in the subject line of your email (only applications with position numbers will be considered)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Melbourne Polytechnic promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people.