Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
This position will be initially located at the Prahran Campus and will be dependent upon sufficient student enrolments.
Your primary objectives will be:
- In the first instance, manage all aspects of the implementation and delivery of the Bachelor of Hospitality Management based at the Prahran Campus of NMIT, teach in the program and assure the quality of the program.
- Provide a significant degree of leadership in scholarly, applied research and professional activities relevant to the profession, discipline and community.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- A Doctoral level qualification in a field relevant to the Bachelor of Hospitality Management or closely related discipline or demonstrated substantial progress towards a PhD or professional doctorate.
- Extensive demonstrated professional and industry based experience in an hospitality related field; evidence of productive outcomes from industry or professional partnerships will be highly regarded.
- Significant teaching and learning expertise including extensive experience in course leadership and coordination in higher education.
- Demonstrated expertise in curriculum design, delivery and evaluation in e-learning environments and flexible delivery.
For a full list of the key selection criteria please refer to the position description.
Lecturer Level C with a salary range of $97,307-$112,200 per annum. Commencing salary will be negotiated according to qualifications
Superannuation is additional and NMIT is able to contribute to UniSuper.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.