Full-Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
Position Number: 1829
About the role
Your primary objectives will be:
- Manage the acquisitions of library resources in an efficient and effective manner.
- Manage task allocation and workflow in the Resources Unit to ensure efficient outcomes
- Relevant tertiary library qualifications and experience in acquisitions within a tertiary educational setting.
- Highly developed customer service, interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated organisational/project management skills with the capacity to manage complex tasks, work efficiently and productively under pressure.
- Proven initiative and problem solving skills resulting in improved work practices.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.