Join our team of motivated, highly skilled and valued staff members.
Melbourne Polytechnic encompasses six campuses across the central and northern metropolitan suburbs of Melbourne. We are just ten kilometres from the Melbourne CBD and provide our students with high quality vocational training programs.
We celebrated 100 years of education in 2012, and are well established as one of Australia’s leading institutes with modern training facilities.
We offer our future employees great benefits such as:
- A flexible work-life balance
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive work culture and environment
- Commitment to learning & development
- Opportunities for career growth
- Ongoing wellbeing support including discounted access to our fitness centre
- Free confidential counselling for personal, financial and work concerns through the Employee Assistance Program
We currently have the following vacancies for suitably qualified persons wanting to join our dynamic training organisation.
|Position Title||Type||Position||Closing Date|
|Executive Assistant to the Deputy CEO and Executive Director of People and Culture||Ongoing, Full - Time||2341||6 July 2017|
Ongoing position available Friendly working environment Full-time (38 hours per week) About the Role We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic...