In this fast-paced global economy, exceptional organisation of finances becomes a prized skill. If you’re an organised person and want to be part of the new generation of bookkeepers, our Bookkeeping course is the best entry point.
The course offers a pathway toward higher education. As a graduate of Bookkeeping you will have the opportunity to continue studying towards tertiary level accounting.
Career options include:
You will learn the following skills:
- establish and maintain cash and accrual accounting systems
- perform Business Activity and Instalment Activity statements
- maintain asset and inventory records
- prepare financial statements and establish a payroll system
- keep office accounts
- use MYOB software for office accounts including payroll
- process daily financial records
- manage financial records for small businesses
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 18th October 2016