Working with people with disabilities is a very rewarding field of employment. If you get satisfaction from making a difference in the lives of disabled people, you should consider studying with us.
This will help you find work in the disability support sector, or help you to get ahead if you already work in this area.
You could find employment in:
- in-house facilities
- day support
- respite work
- basic first aid
- clients – medication
- helping with skills development
- safety procedures
- organising support programs
- legal and ethical issues
- working in the community sector
- ensuring skills development and maintenance
- promoting community participation and inclusion
- following safety procedures for direct care work
- basic food safety practices.
We have fully equipped on-site practical rooms at the Preston campus to provide you the opportunity for skills development in a ‘real-to-life’ setting.
|Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing and Aged Care)|
The Certificate III in Individual Support is a nationally recognised qualification that will give you the practical skills and knowledge to work within the Aged Care sector, to provide a professional level of dignified and meaningful life.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 7th April 2017