There is an emphasis on the need for workplace skills to be kept up to date, making the training and assessment pathway more viable than ever. Our courses will teach you to understand how your students learn and to teach accordingly.
Our training and assessment courses are offered at three levels and are designed to:
- Enhance your existing skills
- Lead to a career in the classroom or workplace as an assessor or supervisor
- Qualify you to deliver training packages in a variety of workplace environments
The range of study skills include:
- preparing and presenting training sessions
- developing training programs
- evaluating and assessing participants
- direct group-based learning
- creating an inclusive learning culture
- using training packages to meet client needs
- developing assessment tools
- organising distance-learning.
|Certificate II in Auslan|
Melbourne Polytechnic’s Certificate II in Auslan is the beginning of an accredited training pathway for people who want to communicate effectively with deaf and hard of hearing children and adults. This course is ideal if you want to learn Auslan for personal reasons or if you aspire to effectively communicate with deaf people in services and/or working environment.
|Certificate III in Auslan|
The Certificate III in Auslan program continues to build on the skills learnt in Certificate II and you will begin to consolidate your basic skills in order to prepare for the next level Auslan courses. Completing a Certificate III course will open up more employment pathways within the community.
|Certificate IV in Auslan|
Auslan Training provides accredited training pathways if you want to communicate effectively with deaf and hard of hearing children and adults. Our industry recognised Auslan training and course outcomes will open positive career pathways.
|Diploma of Auslan|
Are you looking to work in an industry involving deaf people? Auslan Training with us, will provide you with accredited training pathways so you can communicate effectively with deaf and hard-of-hearing children and adults.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 10th October 2016