Supporting students’ oral language and literacy development, has been identified by the Education Department as a professional development opportunity for teachers and staff working with children in school environments.
Course Code: SEED008
This program will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to implement language and literacy programs to assist children in the classroom.
This program can contribute to the professional development requirements for VIT registration.
Total Hours: 18
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to provide additional support to children with their reading writing and oral skills.
- The participants will learn how to identify needs around written and oral language skills
- Cover the guidelines used for literacy programs and how to put this into action
- The program will provide the skills and knowledge in CHCEDS005 Support the development of literacy and oral language skills, but does not include certification for this competency. Certification can be applied for through RPL.
- This program can contribute to the professional development requirements for VIT registration.
- School and kindergarten teachers and education support workers
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies