03 9269 8615
- Topics include:
- Communication–identifying different types of appropriate workplace communication
- Participate in group discussions and activities
- Learning to work in a team
- Workplace rights and responsibilities of employees and employers
- Learning the difference between positive and negative criticism
- Develop skills in this industry
- Learn about different jobs in this industry
- Use various equipment
- Problem solving and WH&S
- At the end of this course the participants will have been given an insight into areas and industries where multimedia is used and work opportunities.
- People with learning needs
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.
No formal assessment
Pen and Paper
No prior knowledge or experience required.