Discover your inner florist in this floristry workshop. No prior experience is required, as our passionate designers will guide you through each of these fun and creative experiences.
Course Code: SOH059
Learn how to create a modern arrangement using bold flowers and foliage. You will also get to explore the use of more unusual materials such as barks and natural fibres and learn how to manipulate sticks to create wonderful forms.
DepartmentHorticulture and Landscaping
- In this course, participants will learn to: Create a modern design
- It’s anticipated that by the end of the workshop participants will have learnt how to: prepare foam and container, combine creativity with floristry technical skills, create and analyse modern design
- Participants will receive an institute accredited certificate and be able to take their beautiful creations.
- Anyone who wants to explore their artistic flair through floristry
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies