03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 21
- visual inspection
- testing of an electrical installation
- fault-loop impedance
- connection of consumer’s mains and final sub-circuit conductors to the main switchboard
- the MEN system of earthing
LEA - LICENSED ELECTRICAL THEORY (LET) TUTORIAL, LEA SAFE WORKING PRACTICE (SWP) FOR ELECTRICIANS
Energy Safe Victoria
- Participants wanting to sit the Licenced Electrical Practical assessment.
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
LEP tutorial prepares you to sit for the Licenced Electrical Practical (LEP) assessment.
Students required to wear: Long sleeves, long pants and covered footwear as per section 9 of AS/NZS 4836:2011. If you do not wear the above, entry will be denied and you will not be allowed to return. There will be no refund.
Students are also required to bring: AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules, AS/NZS 3017:2007 Electrical installations including verification guidelines & all amts, AS/NZS 3008.1.1:2017 Electrical installations-Selection of cables. The Victorian Service and Installation Rules 2014
As of the 1st July 2015, All candidates are required to bring your own an Insulation Resistance Tester for LEA tutorials and assessments. The criteria for the testers is Analogue, No indication for Pass or Fail, Minimum of 250V/500V scale, Minimum 2 x continuity scales, True moving coil meter. The tester has to have been tested recently for accuracy.