Melbourne Polytechnic's Licensed Electrical Assessment (LEA) - Electrical Practice (LEP) short course is designed to prepare you for the third component of the LEA–LEP assessment for electricians.
Course Code: SET046
If you want to prepare for the third component of the LEA-LEP assessment for electricians, Melbourne Polytechnic’s LEA – Licensed Electrical Practice (LEP) Tutorial can help you.
Total Hours: 21
- visual inspection
- testing of an electrical installation
- fault-loop impedance
- connection of consumer’s mains and final sub-circuit conductors to the main switchboard
- the MEN system of earthing
Related CoursesLEA - LICENSED ELECTRICAL THEORY (LET) TUTORIAL, LEA SAFE WORKING PRACTICE (SWP) FOR ELECTRICIANS
Recognising OrganisationsEnergy Safe Victoria
- Participants wanting to sit the Licenced Electrical Practical assessment.
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash/Debit Card - paid in person at any of the campuses or the job and skills centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies