This program Leading Sustainable Innovation in Education is a professional development opportunity for educational leaders and senior staff working in educational institutions.
Course Code: SEED011
The Leading Sustainable Innovation in Education program has been developed as a powerful strategic planning program that helps leaders of schools, kindergartens or Early Childhood centres sustainably develop institutional capacity to meet the leadership challenges of innovation in a rapidly changing environment. To better understand the complexity, the program employs dispositional analytic tools to harness collective intelligence, which enables participants to view innovation and leadership through different contextual lenses.
Total Hours: 18
- This program will enable participants to:
- understand what constitutes genuine innovation
- develop a shared and practical understanding of educational innovation in leadership and practice contexts
- understand how to apply design thinking to transform their own organizations
- identify an ongoing whole-institution innovation leadership narrative that enables great¬er recognition and continual development of existing approach-es, programs and practices
- identify a teacher professional learning agenda consistent with a dispositional understanding of innovation leadership
- recognize and measure the growth of innovation
- This module can contribute to the professional development requirements for VIT registration.
- Education leaders in Early Learning, Kindergarten, School or Tertiary environments
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies