03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 12
- Week 1 - an overview of the history of gospel, blues and jazz
- Week 2 - vocal health and warm up routines, exploring anatomy
- Week 3 - the connection between correct breathing and phrasing
- Week 4 - rhythm, lyric interpretation
- Week 5 - vocal techniques
- Week 6 - pre performance nerves and stagecraft.
FUNDAMENTALS OF SINGING
- Anyone who would like to learn and improve singing blues and jazz.
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
No formal assessment.
No audition or interview required
Pathways to further study
After completion of this course the student can give audition for Certificate II/IV in Music Industry Performance