In this program for people with disabilities and/or learning needs participants will develop skills to enhance personal presentation using simple hair and beauty techniques.
Course Code: SWE025
Participants will explore careers in hair and beauty and have the opportunity for hands on activities in hair, beauty and nail care to enhance self confidence in everyday situations and in the workplace.
Total Hours: 21
- Participiants explore services and products used for personal presentation with specific focus on everyday hygiene practices and grooming,
- Topics include:
- hair and beauty
- nail care
- selecting clothing for varied occasions
- Skills gained and benefits through participation may include:
- Working as a part of team,communication skills: new friendship networks: a 'taster' for participants considering studying at TAFE; self management /independence; increasing self confidence and self esteem
- The course will provide participants with a certificate of participation in Hair and Beauty
- Students with learning needs/disabilities
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies