03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 32
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) principles
- electrical safe working practice
- prepare to work on photovoltaic power systems
- prepare to Install photovoltaic power systems
- completion and report installation activities
- grid connected inverters
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to connect renewable energy technologies to the power grid according to industry guidelines and approved safety standards.
- Participants will attain credit for the following nationally recognised units of competency: UEENEEK125A Solve basic problems in photovoltaic energy apparatus and systems; UEENEEK148A Install, configure and commission LV grid connected photovoltaic power systems
- Participants can then present this to the Clean Energy Council (formerly Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) to apply for accreditation.
GRID CONNECT DESIGN, STAND ALONE POWER SUPPLY SYSTEMS (SPS)
Clean Energy Council, National
- Qualified Electricians who seek to offer their customers grid connection that they can claim a government rebate on.
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
Please bring your own copy of the AS5033:2014 (Installation of photovoltaics) and a calculator to the course.
The participants have to be Qualified Electricians.
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site
'The solar courses are fantastic and very interactive. I certainly learnt a lot and looking forward to doing more courses with Charlie and Melbourne Polytechnics.' - Siddharth Sharma. Electrical Engineer.