03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 32
- technical standards, regulations and codes for general electrical installations
- electricity distributors, supply requirements
- electrical metering arrangements
- occupational Health and Safety principles
- electrical safe working practices
- develop Grid Connected Power supply systems Designs
- obtain approval for Grid Connected Power Supply Systems Design
- grid connected inverters
- Upon completion of this course, participants will need to enrol in the Grid Connected Installation course for the other unit ( UEENEEK125A) to successfully complete both units for CEC Design accreditation.
- Participants will attain credit for the following nationally recognised units of competency: UEENEEEK135A Design grid connected photovoltaic power supply systems; (UEENEEK125A ‘Solve Basic Problems in Photovoltaic Energy Apparatus’ is embedded in the Installation course which is also a requirement for the Design Accreditation).
- Participants can then present this to the Clean Energy Council (formerly Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) to apply for accreditation.
GRID CONNECT INSTALL, STAND ALONE POWER SUPPLY SYSTEMS (SPS)
Clean Energy Council, National
- This course is designed for qualified, licensed electricians as well as Electrical/Electronic Engineers with suitable prerequisites.
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
Please bring a calculator with you.
The following units of competency must be completed prior to undertaking this course:
UEENEEE104A Solve problems in D.C. circuits
UEENEEE137A Document and apply measures to control Work Health and Safety (WHS) risks associated with Electrotechnology work
UEENEEE108A Lay wiring/cabling and terminate accessories for extra low voltage (ELV) circuits
UEENEEEG106A Terminate cables, cords and accessories for low voltage circuits
UEENEEK125A Solve basic problems in photovoltaic energy apparatus and systems
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site
'I know Charlie in the solar industry as well as in the classroom. He shares his extensive knowledge in a friendly manner. The solar courses at Melb Poly are full of information and application to the real world.' - Malcolm Oldis. Electrical Engineer and A Grade electrician.