This Melbourne Polytechnic short course is designed especially for professional jewellers and jewellery students with existing fabrication skills who wish to enhance their skills in setting gemstones.
Course Code: SMM048
Total Hours: 24
- Making basic setting equipment/tools
- Stone setting (rub over, claw, channel and gypsy setting)
- Completed rings are retained by participants
- A Certificate of Completion will be issued to successful participants at the conclusion of the course.
- Professional jewellers and jewellery students who wish to enhance their skills in setting gemstones.
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies