In this Melbourne Polytechnic program, students with a disability and/or learning difficulties will plan a garden project.
Course Code: SWE007
Students will also:
- look at gardening tools
- participate in the care and maintenance of gardening tools
- learn about occupational health and safety
- create and maintain garden beds and planter boxes
- participate in potting plants
- participate in sowing seeds
- participate in weeding
- participate in lawn mowing
3 hours x 7 weeks
Please contact the Work Education Centre on 9269 8390 for 2016 dates
Course Cancellation or Postponement
Courses with low enrolments may be cancelled or delayed. You will be notified of this 48 hours prior to course commencement.