Melbourne Polytechnic is offering a Food Safety Supervisors short course online. This course will take you through the role of Food Safety Supervisor in your workplace and assist you in implementing the food safety plan required by your local council.
Course Code: 29FOO
Each student enrolled in nationally recognised training will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to access all academic transcripts and qualifications. Melbourne Polytechnic cannot issue you with a Statement of Results, Statement of Attainment or qualification unless you provide your personal USI. Click here to be issued with your personal USI and bring this along when you enrol.
DepartmentHospitality Conference Centre Restaurant and Café
Total Hours: 7
- Understanding federal, state and local government food safety legislations
- How to calibrate use and clean a temperature probe
- Responsibility of a food safety supervisor
- Consequences of failure to observe food safety policies and procedures
- Risk of harm to high risk customer groups
- Food safety programs
- Hazard analysis
- Critical control points
- Record Keeping (food safety records)
- Upon successful completion of this nationally recognised unit of competency participants will be issued a Statement of Attainment for:
- SITXFSA002 Safe Food Handling Practices
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.