Horticulture and Landscaping
03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 21
- Chemical standards and regulations
- Chemical selection, application and storage
- Chemical chemistry, mixing ratios and requirements
- Chemical selection
- Calibration of application equipment
- Testing and validation of results
- Completion of forms and requests to process each licence.
- Participants will gain skills and knowledge to understand the rules regarding the selection of chemicals, appropriate storage and handling of the chemicals, mixing and calibration of the chemicals and the effective application of such
- Farm Owners
- Farm Labourers
- Participants wanting Chemical knowledge
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.
A formal assessment
Wear appropriate clothing and footwear
No prior knowledge or experience required.
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site