In this Melbourne Polytechnic training program, students with disabilities and/or learning difficulties will have an opportunity for students to work together in a project based setting to enhance skills dance and movement, production and performing arts industry.
Course Code: SWE015
The program meets the needs of student with learning needs and disabilities by expanding their experiences through hands on and project based learning.
Total Hours: 21
- Identifying different types of appropriate workplace communication
- Participate in group discussions and activities
- Learning to work in a team
- Rights and responsibilities of employees and employers
- Learning the difference between positive and negative criticism
- Develop skills in this industry
- Problem solving
- Work Skills
- Dance and Movement will give students a 'taster' and insight into the arts industry and work opportunities.
- People with learning needs
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies