Learn the ancient art of dry stone wall construction.
Course Code: SOH045
DepartmentHorticulture and Landscaping
03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 3
- Topics include:
- Construct a dry stone wall
- Understand construction methods, starting with a good
- foundation stone to your finished wall
- Decide which type of wall will work best in the given location.
- Participants will gain the skills and knowledge on how to construct a dry stone wall
- Understand the construction methods
- Look at the styles of dry stone walls
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.