In this short course, individuals with learning needs and disabilities who are still in school can begin to plan for pathways pos-school and start to integrate into adult education tertiary education.
Course Code: SWE022
Focusing on clerical tasks, participants can find insight and opportunity in the work environment.
Total Hours: 68
- Communication - identify different types of appropriate workplace communication
- Participating in group discussions and activities
- Learning to work in a team
- Rights and responisbilities of employees and employers
- Learning the difference between positive and negative criticism
- Developing clerical skills
- Learning about different jobs in this industry
- Using various professional office equipment
- Problem Solving
- At the end of the course, participants will have received an insight into clerical tasks and looked at opportunities of working in this environment.
- People with learning needs
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
Assessment MethodsNo formal assessment
MaterialsPen and Paper
PrerequisitesNo prior knowledge or experience required.
What if I don't meet the prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites for this program.