Discover your inner florist in this floristry workshop. No prior experience is required, as our passionate designers will guide you through each of these fun and creative experiences.
Course Code: SOH062
Learn how to create a beautiful and rustic hand tied bouquet using soft garden style flowers and foliage. Finish by learning how to present your creation in a variety of unique wrapping styles.
DepartmentHorticulture and Landscaping
- In this course, participants will learn to: Create a beautiful and rustic hand tied bouquet.
- It’s anticipated that by the end of the workshop participants will have learnt how to:
- Present their creation in a variety of unique wrapping styles
- Combine creativity with floristry technical skills
- Arrange flowers using different techniques
- Anyone who wants to explore their artistic flair through floristry
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.