Horticulture and Landscaping
03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 8
- Describe how a chainsaw can be operated safely
- Dismantle, clean and reassemble
- Select correct chain bar and chain
- Correctly adjust and sharpen a chain
- Start, stop and apply emergency chain brake
- Determine a safe working zone
- Cut the logs and limbs in an appropriate and correct manner
- Participants will gain the skills and knowledge to be able to operate and maintain a chainsaw for Safety
- A Statement of Attainment will be issued at the conclusion of the course
- UNITS OF COMPETENCY : AHCMOM213 Operate and Maintain Chainsaws
- Suitable for candidates requiring knowledge and skills on how to operate and maintain a chainsaw safely
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.
A written assessment
Pen and Paper.
All equipments provided
No prior knowledge or experience required.
Pathways to further study
This unit of competency can considered as a credit towards some certificate courses in Horticulture and Landscaping.
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site. *Condtions apply