This program will provide participants with the skills and knowledge in using various equipment in a commercial kitchen to prepare and prsent simple cafe meals.
Course Code: SWE019
Total Hours: 20
- What is Cafe Life?
- Exploring cafes
- What are the ingredients of a successful cafe
- cooking simple cafe foods
- Making coffee, tea and cold beverages
- Participants will gain skills and knowledge of using various equipment in a commercial kitchen and be able to prepare and present simple cafe meals.
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies