Learn all the key elements of drafting specific and accurate drawings using current computer technology to design a practical outdoor space.
Course Code: SOH023
DepartmentHorticulture and Landscaping
Total Hours: 60
- Topics include:
- Learn the techniques are used to create a plan
- Develop a landscape plan for your home garden or redevelop
- an area
- Learn how to create an overall plan for your garden or
- home environment.
- Participants will be able to gain the skills and knowledge to create or redevelop their own landscape design.
- Beginners wishing to create
- Participants and wanting to learn how to use CAD program
- Home owners
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.