Melbourne Polytechnic Bridal Make Up For All Diversities short course will assist participants through a structured programme on various Bridal make up techniques and knowledge of all skin tones and product.
Course Code: SVA096
The course is designed to assist participants on various bridal makeup techniques, knowledge of skin tones, cultures, and products, and understand contracts and how to consult on a freelance basis on information required for the bridal industry.
Total Hours: 50
- OHS, tools and equipment, skin theory, care, and preparation, ingredients and benefits, face shapes, eye shapes, lip shapes, corrective contouring, colour analysis, preparing clients for service, contracts and consumer law, theory (and demonstration where possible) on Asian, Arabic, Indian, Dark skins, young / sensitive, and mature skins, lash application
- Participants will be able:
- To consult and establish client needs, create a variety of wedding looks and themes, from vintage looks, beach weddings, winter weddings, and classic looks
- To gain comprehensive knowledge on skin tones and colours and cultures, and be able to create various looks using techniques, tools utilised for diversity
- To gain vital knowledge on consultation techniques, contract and consumer law and develop marketing skills to freelance in the Bridal Industry
Related CoursesCERTIFICATE IV IN HAIRDRESSING, DIPLOMA OF SCREEN AND MEDIA (SPECIALIST MAKE-UP SERVICES)
- For anyone wanting to learn bridal makeup
For Brush Kit and consumables used for Hygiene and OHS
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies