This course will give a qualified painter the knowledge and skills to proficiently apply wallpaper. Melbourne Polytechnic's short course in Basic Wallpapering provides a quick and succinct opportunity for qualified painters wanting to expand on their skills.
Course Code: SBU051
Wallpapering is certainly back in fashion and you can learn the latest tips and techniques for applying wallpaper like a professional paper hanger.
Total Hours: 8
- surface preparation
- various types of wall paper
- Upon completion of this course qualified painters will be able to:
- identify wallpapering tools and equipment
- demonstrate the safe and effective use of all wallpapering tools and equipment
- identify various types of wallpaper
- apply wallpaper to straight walls – internal and external corners
- cutting around light fittings and fixtures
- apply long lengths of wallpaper
- types of adhesives and self-adhesive paper
Recognising OrganisationsMaster Painters Association
- Qualified Painters