This course will give a qualified painter the knowledge and skills to proficiently apply wallpaper. Melbourne Polytechnic's short course in Basic Wallpapering provides a quick and succinct opportunity for qualified painters wanting to expand on their skills.
Course Code: SBU051
- surface preparation
- various type of wall paper
Upon completion of this course qualified painters will be able to:
- identify wallpapering tools and equipment
- demonstrate the safe and effective use of all wallpapering tools and equipment
- identify various types of wallpaper
- apply wallpaper to straight walls – internal and external corners
- cutting around light fittings and fixtures
- apply long lengths of wallpaper
- types of adhesives and self-adhesive paper
You must be a qualified painter to participate in this course.
Member $250 (incl $25 GST)
Non-member $330 (incl $33 GST)
Melbourne Polytechnic offers this course to qualified painters everyTuesday evening from 5.30pm – 9.30pm.
If you have any queries, please contact Melbourne Polytechnic’s Short Courses and Future Students team on 03 9269 8615
Course Cancellation or Postponement
Courses with low enrolments may be cancelled or delayed. You will be notified of this 48 hours prior to course commencement.