03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 20
- basic drawing and drafting techniques
- lines, layers, tools and views
- creating and editing text
- dimensions, plotting and many other AutoCAD fundamentals.
- The potential of computer-aided drafting to continually advance engineering professions offers many exciting career opportunities. If you have an interest in engineering and the built environment, and/or a flare
AUTOCAD LEVEL 2
- This course is designed for students who want to learn how to use AutoCAD or improve their 2D drafting skills
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash/Debit Card - paid in person at any of the campuses or the job and skills centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
You are required to supply your own USB stick for this course. All training notes are included.
This 5-week intensive, non-discipline specific course does not require you to have previous computer drafting experience and one-on-one tuition is provided during the class to help students.
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site