03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 20
- Sketched features
- Placed features
- Work planes, axis and points
- Assemblies and constraints
- Motion, interference
- AutoCAD course will give the participants the skills and knowledge to apply to any industry.
REVIT FOR BEGINNERS
- This course is designed for students who want to learn how to use AutoCAD or improve their 2D drafting skills
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
You are required to supply your own USB stick for this course. All training notes are included.
This 5-week intensive, non-discipline specific course does not require you to have previous computer drafting experience and one-on-one tuition is provided during the class to help students.
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site