This Melbourne Polytechnic short course introduces basic features and capabilities of the software, enabling 2D drawings and documentation to be created from 2D models.
Course Code: SMM012
If you have ever wanted to learn to use AutoCAD or improve your 2D drafting skills, Melbourne Polytechnic’s AutoCAD Level 1 short course can help you achieve success. The course provides the ideal introduction to the basic features and capabilities of the software, enabling 2D drawings and documentation to be created from 2D models.
Total Hours: 20
- Sketched features
- Placed features
- Work planes, axis and points
- Assemblies and constraints
- Motion, interference
- AutoCAD course will give the participants the skills and knowledge to apply to any industry.
Related CoursesREVIT FOR BEGINNERS
- This course is designed for students who want to learn how to use AutoCAD or improve their 2D drafting skills
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies