03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 20
- Sketched features
- Placed features
- Work planes, axis and points
- Assemblies and constraints
- Motion, interference
- AutoCAD course will give the participants the skills and knowledge to apply to any industry.
REVIT FOR BEGINNERS
- This course is designed for students who want to learn how to use AutoCAD or improve their 2D drafting skills
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.
You are required to supply your own USB stick for this course. All training notes are included.
This 5-week intensive, non-discipline specific course does not require you to have previous computer drafting experience and one-on-one tuition is provided during the class to help students.
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site