Bridging and Prep
03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 24
- Topics include:
- An introduction to the Auslan 2 Bridging Course
- Deaf social protocols
- Fingerspelling & numbers
- Family signs
- Roleshift(Constructed Action)/Storytelling
- Describing people and thing
- This course will provide students with foundational Auslan skills and reintroduce returning students to the language and/or develop and build on existing skills. It will give students the confidence and skills to engage successfully in Certificate III of Auslan.
- It will appeal to former Auslan students, community level students and mature aged learners who are seeking to engage with Auslan in fun and relaxed learning environment.
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
No formal assessment.
Smart phone and access to the internet (you will be expected to use your own phones for recording purposes if required)
Participants should have successfully completed Certificate II in Auslan
Pathways to further study
Certificate III in AUSLAN