Melbourne Polytechnic’s Advanced MIG/ARC Welding short course teaches you the finer points of MIG and ARC welding
Course Code: SMM058
This course will teach you the finer points of MIG and Arc welding including operating principles, equipment, consumables and safety requirements.
Melbourne Polytechnic (formerly, NMIT) has been named WTIA’s Top Welding Training Organisation for 2013. Come and see why Melbourne Polytechnic is, and will remain… the best!
Total Hours: 32
- gases and consumables theory
- storage and handling of consumables
- practical welding in all positions with a range of materials
- troubleshooting/fault finding
- weld defects and remedies
- safety operations of machines
- safety in confined spaces
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.