Melbourne Polytechnic’s Advanced MIG/ARC Welding short course teaches you the finer points of MIG and ARC welding
Course Code: SMM058
This course will teach you the finer points of MIG and Arc welding including operating principles, equipment, consumables and safety requirements.
- gases and consumables theory
- storage and handling of consumables
- practical welding in all positions with a range of materials
- troubleshooting/fault finding
- weld defects and remedies
- safety operations of machines
- safety in confined spaces
Note: you will need to have some prior welding experience and a reasonable level of English language skill to partake in this course.
Melbourne Polytechnic (as NMIT) was named WTIA’s Top Welding Training Organisation for 2013. Come and see why Melbourne Polytechnic is the best!
For further information please contact Short Courses, on (03) 9269 8615, or by email: ua.ud1480934287e.cin1480934287hcety1480934287lopen1480934287ruobl1480934287em@se1480934287sruoc1480934287trohs1480934287.
Course Cancellation or Postponement
Courses with low enrolments may be cancelled or delayed. You will be notified of this 48 hours prior to course commencement.