We’re reviewing our Melbourne Polytechnic Short Course offering – and we're all ears! We want to know what you need so we can continue to ensure our short courses are relevant and useful.
From modest beginnings as a technical school in Collingwood in the early 1910s, Melbourne Polytechnic has grown to become one of the largest providers of vocational education and training in Victoria.
One of the most important aspects of Melbourne Polytechnic’s development is the strong relationship we have forged with industry and the community.
In keeping with this long history of engagement, we are asking for your help in the review of our Short Course offering.
Simply visit our website and let us know what you think.
- What workplace training challenge is your business facing?
- What professional skills will your staff need to take advantage of future opportunities?
- What new direction is your industry taking – and how are you preparing for change?
- What licences or tickets do your staff need to meet legislative requirements?
- Just completed a trade? What help do you need to establish your own business?
- Finished a Certificate or Diploma course? What will really set your career in motion?
- Working towards your next promotion? What professional skills will cement your chances?
- Getting back into the workforce? What skills do you need to upgrade?
- Just left school? How can we help you identify or get into the right career?
Related News Items
Interview / Photo Opportunity
Media enquiries should be directed to the NMIT Communications Officer, James Gardener.