Maximum Term Contract position (until 30/06/2020)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
Dynamic work environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of VET Primary industries Curriculum Maintenance Manager Service Executive Officer.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide pedagogical expertise and leadership in the development, resourcing and teaching practices embedded in Melbourne Polytechnic’s VTS course as outlined in our AMEP Business Model and implemented across the Melbourne Polytechnic contract regions through the Melbourne AMEP network.
- Development and continuous improvement of the quality of the curriculum, resources and programs offered by Melbourne Polytechnic under this service to ensure an innovative program provided at all AMEP students.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Appropriate degree and post graduate TESOL qualifications and a Certificate IV TAE in Training & Assessment along with a course of teacher training accredited at AQF Level 5.
- A demonstrated understanding of adult learning principles
- A demonstrated high standard of teaching practice and innovation in curriculum
- Demonstrated experience in conducting research in the ESL field
- High level of knowledge regarding current national and state issues in education and training relating to the ESL programs areas
The salary will be $88,305 (SE1) per annum plus superannuation.
Maximum Term Contract (until 30/06/2020), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.