Fixed Term Contract position (12 months)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role:
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Test Centre Manager (IELTS/Pearsons).
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Oversee the strategic development and operational delivery of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and Pearson Test of English (PTE) at the Melbourne Polytechnic Testing Centres.
- Play a key role in positioning Melbourne Polytechnic’s Test Centres as the centres of choice in Victoria. This is done through promotional activities with appropriate referral partners and through a customer service excellence model.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant Degree and post graduate qualification and extensive experience in a role demonstrating strong administrative and customer service skills in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing an IELTS and/or Pearson test centre with multiple test environments.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with colleagues in a customer service environment including the ability to contribute positively and function effectively as a team member.
The salary will be in the range of $86,837 - $94,595 (PACCT 8.1 - 8.4) per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract position (12 months), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1511212139e.cin1511212139hcety1511212139lopen1511212139ruobl1511212139em@sb1511212139oj1511212139. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.