Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Team Leader (Student Connect).
Your primary objective will be to:
Lead the Student Connect team who are the first point of contact for the majority of future student course enquiries. This role will manage the provision of excellent customer service to prospective students and key influences by phone, email, social media, live chat and face to face.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Appropriate degree or diploma or at least 5 years’ experience in a busy contact centre environment including phone queue systems and customer relationships management systems.
- Proven experience leading a team within a high pressure, constantly changing environment where meeting deadlines is a clear priority, with a strong outcome-driven disposition.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multiple stakeholders groups
- Experience in, and a commitment to, quality customer service within a large organisation, preferably in the tertiary educational sector. Including experience engaging with staff and customers from culturally diverse groups.
The salary will be in the range of $61,883 - $66,573 (PACCT 5.1 – 5.3) per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1524566731e.cin1524566731hcety1524566731lopen1524566731ruobl1524566731em@sb1524566731oj1524566731. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.