Fixed Term contract ending 31.12.2014
Part-time 0.6 (22.8 hours per week)
Great working environment
In 2014 NMIT will establish a presence in the Melbourne suburb of Prahran. This new campus will trade under the name Melbourne Polytechnic and will deliver both Vocational and Education and Training and Higher Education programs.
This position will be initially located at the Prahran Campus and will be dependent upon sufficient student enrolments.
About the role
- Identify and engage with industry networks and organisations to establish ongoing practical placement partnerships for Health and Community Studies Department courses.
- Develop and maintain accurate recording systems to capture required information.
- Appropriate post secondary qualifications and/or significant experience in a related role.
- Demonstrated broad knowledge of the Community Services and Health sectors.
- Capacity to build and manage relationships and liaise effectively with industry networks and internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed project management, organizational and administrative skills, including the ability to design and manage databases such as Access and Microsoft Excel.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.