Part-time 0.6 (22.8 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
- Receive and Maintain Stock for the Hospitality & Tourism Department.
- Manage food supply and storage for kitchens, restaurant and retail outlets.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with Institute staff, students, industry and suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to implement institute systems and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a range of demands in the context of a large organisation.
- Able to demonstrate motivation, initiative, adaptability and responsibility.
- Able to work independently and to empathise with the objectives of a TAFE institution.
- Knowledge and understanding of anti-discrimination legislation as well as Occupational Health and Safety policies.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.