Ongoing positions available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint two experienced, innovative and qualified individuals to fill the position of Showcase Campaign Coordinator X2.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Coordinate the planning, ideation, organisation and implementation of regular organisation-wide showcase campaigns and product activations that promote the lnstitute's products.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Technical Competencies:
- Exemplary written and spoken communication skills.
- Event management skills.
- Marketing communications skills.
Qualification, Licenses and Experience
- Tertiary-level qualifications in a relevant field
- 3+ years' relevant experience delivering product activations and/or large-scale events
- Experience building inter-personal networks, both within an organization and with external third parties
- Experience managing projects and communicating effectively in the face of changing priorities and deadlines
A current driver's license is required for this role
For a full list of the key technical competencies please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $65,594 - $68,806 (AO8.1- AO8.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full - Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Technical Competencies and Qualification, Licenses and Experience as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to ua.ud1481220396e.cin1481220396hcety1481220396lopen1481220396ruobl1481220396em@sb1481220396oj1481220396. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.